Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What do terse mean?

Trying new terse writing style- your pleasure, my convenience.

Housing found- host family, downtown, sweet apartment, pictures soon. Relieved.
Carte de sejour- en route.
Lost weight while eating excessively. Eat-aholic? How I get so good?

France, things I love:
1.5L water: $0.20
Spices: $0.45
14 croissants: $2.50 -ate 5 in under 1.5 hours. Eat-aholic.
1.1 lbs cookies: ~$0.90
1L pineapple juice: $0.67

Things I don't love:
-People who talk too much, bicker amongst themselves. Don't respect rules- ex: Debates are for ******* politicians, but they respect rules. French? no.

Marta and I visit Jenna, Barcelona, this weekend. Excited. Hope bus ride is sketchy/chelou. Sleep: Beach > bed. Teachers strike-Thurs. Didn't know before. Could go on strike, go to Barcelona earlier. Too late.

Spent Nov. 8 weekend with teachers, high school- Roquefort des Corbieres, near Mediterranean. Was only young person. Fun, pictures soon.

Marquis Daniels more playing time, more points. Skillz 'n Grillz.
Billy Pilgrim, still unstuck in time. Ciao.

1 comment:

X said...

Whenever we open our restaurant, we need to buy the adjacent property to start the next side-project: Grilles & Grills. We cater to the client who wants something nice on their car and in their mouth.

Other possibilities:

Grills and Grills: food cooked on grills, ice in your mouth

Grilles, Grills, and Grills: car grilles, mouth grills, food cooked on grills

Grilles, Grills, Grills, and Girls: exact same above but served by women who may also feature mouth grills